“It’s not about how often you publish. It’s about how you make someone feel about your content.”Tim Schmoyer
Thursday, March 2nd, 2006.
That’s the day this episode’s guest of The Videocraft Show presented By Video Husky posted his first YouTube video.
Fifteen years later and he’s still going strong.
Tim Schmoyer is the founder of Video Creators. It’s an online community and educational resource for YouTube creators, entrepreneurs, and brand professionals.
Video Creators has developed YouTube strategies for both up-and-coming creators as well as renowned brands including Disney, HBO, Budweiser, eBay, and Warner Brothers. To date, Tim and his team have helped their clients organically achieve over 14-billion views and 61-million subscribers.
In this episode, host Jon Santiago talks with Tim about his own journey as a YouTuber. They also touch on a variety of other subjects including:
- The importance of getting your content in front of the right people instead of many people.
- Why it’s best to focus on what you give rather than what you get as a creator.
- Why YouTube is more about one-on-one conversation instead of presentation.
- Why content strategy is less about technicalities and more about emotional value.
- How he and his wife navigate this brave new world of content creation and consumption as a family with seven kids.
And much more…
Sick of wasting time editing your own videos? Video Husky provides you access to a dedicated team of talented editors who can help.
If you’re not happy, we have a 30-day, action-based money-back guarantee. Click the button below to schedule a call to get started today!
- Video Creators website
- Video Creators YouTube channel
- Reclaiming Motherhood YouTube channel
- Owen Hemsath on The Videocraft Show
Where to Listen to The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.
- Producer: Nikki Vicente
- Editors: Rex Estanislao, Shara Tecson
- Project Manager: Choco Arucan
- Graphics: Paolo Lopez