I really try to cherish what I have and cherish the audience that I’ve built, and I’m very thankful for it… I always remind myself to be thankful for what I have.Rob Abasolo (of Robuilt)
Welcome to another edition of The Videocraft Show presented by Video Husky. This episode features a conversation Jon had with Rob Abasolo of the YouTube channel Robuilt. Like last week’s guest, Levi Kelly, Rob creates video content around the narrow niche of tiny houses and unorthodox homes. He’s still a relative newcomer to YouTube. But his channel exploded in growth just six months after he started it in 2020.
In this podcast, Rob and Jon talk about some of the following subjects:
- Balancing YouTube and the responsibilities to his family and day job.
- How he comes up with ideas for new videos.
- What prompted him to choose his niche.
- How he became a Creator on the Rise on YouTube.
- The moment he realized he needed to outsource his editing.
- Why you can’t be a YouTuber just for the money.
- Why it’s important to maintain a positive outlook in spite of challenges you’ll face as a creator.
And much more…
Sick of wasting time editing your own videos? Video Husky provides you access to a dedicated team of talented editors who can help.
If you’re not happy, we have a 30-day, action-based money-back guarantee. Click the button below to schedule a call to get started today!
- Rob’s YouTube Channel
- Rob’s Instagram
- Rob’s Website
- Barry Manilow: A Very Strange Medley
- How much does this $165,000 Tiny House make on Airbnb? | Meeting the Host
- Talking TINY HOMES, tiny toilets & everything in-between w/ Airbnb Enthusiast & Youtuber Levi Kelly
- A look inside my $72,000 Los Angeles Tiny Home | Tiny House Vlog #1
- THIS $200,000 SPACESHIP TINY HOUSE HAS BEEN FULLY RESTORED!
- Levi Kelly’s YouTube Channel
Stay Up-to-Date with The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.
- Edited by Rex Estanislao
- Additional production assistance by Nikki Vicente