90% is behind the scenes. The 10% is what everybody views.Levi Kelly
In this episode of The Videocraft Show, Jon connects with Levi Kelly. Levi is a full-time YouTuber who gives viewers an inside look at some of Airbnb’s most unique stays. From tiny houses, yurts, and shipping containers – you name it and Levi’s seen it.
In this episode, Jon and Levi have a conversation about a variety of subjects including…
- How he made the transition from freelance videographer into YouTuber.
- How he deals with criticism from his audience.
- His strategy for finding these unique stays that he creates content around.
- How he plans his YouTube workflow and travel logistics.
- How he involves his audience in deciding certain elements of his content.
And much more…
We know how time-consuming and tedious it is to edit videos. That's why Video Husky provides unlimited editing requests and revisions at a flat monthly rate. Just send us your footage plus instructions of what you want and you'll get the first draft of your video in 1-2 business days.Learn more
- Levi’s YouTube Channel
- Levi’s Instagram
- Hōmies – Levi’s Merch
- Levi’s Patreon
- Robuilt’s YouTube Channel
- Peter McKinnon’s YouTube Channel
- Casey Neistat’s YouTube Channel
- This American Life Podcast
- How much does this $165,000 Tiny House make on Airbnb?
- Talking TINY HOMES, tiny toilets & everything in-between w/ Airbnb Enthusiast & Youtuber Levi Kelly
Stay Up-to-Date with The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.