Short-form video is all the rage these days. But most small businesses don’t know how to leverage it.
Enter Ray of Ray Motion Films.
Ray Motion Films is a full-service digital marketing company based in New Jersey. And Ray has carved out a niche for himself in his local area, working mostly with companies providing financial services. He’s accomplished this by focusing on helping small business owners create “beautiful, unique, and thought-provoking projects”.
One of Ray’s greatest success stories to date has been his work with Badran Tax and Accounting, an accounting firm out of New Brunswick, New Jersey. With Ray’s guidance, Badran has managed to grow an audience of close to 100,000 followers on TikTok.
In this episode of The Videocraft Show Presented By Video Husky, Jon Santiago chats with Rehan about a variety of subjects including:
- The origins of his interest in entrepreneurship.
- How he thinks about pricing his services.
- His entire content-creation process for making short-form content with Badran Tax & Accounting.
- Rehan’s mindset in content creation.
And much more…
Sick of wasting time editing your own videos? Video Husky provides you access to a dedicated team of talented editors who can help.
If you’re not happy, we have a 30-day, action-based money-back guarantee. Find out if you qualify for a special discount.
- Ray Motion Films on Instagram
- Ray Motion Films Website
- Ray Motion Films on YouTube
- Badran Tax and Accounting on TikTok
- Jesse Wellens YouTube channel
- Smosh YouTube channel
- Casey Neistat YouTube channel
- Chris Do – The Futur YouTube channel
Where to Listen to The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.
- Producer/Editor: Gio Fernandez
- Graphics: Paolo Lopez