Ever wondered what it’s like to live in Portugal? Specifically in the southernmost tip of the country?
Then you probably should check out Algarve Addicts on YouTube. Since 2018, Algarve Addicts has been sharing perspectives from foreign expats on where to live and what to do around the region.
The channel is the brainchild of Nick Robinson, an expat himself who moved to Portugal more than two decades ago from South Africa. He started Algarve Addicts back in 2018 after selling a paddleboarding business he started 3 years before.
In this episode, Jon Santiago speaks with Nick about building a business out of Algarve Addicts as well as a host of other topics including:
- The services he offers to generate revenue from the channel.
- How he stuck with YouTube despite growing fewer than 100 subscribers during his first two years as a creator
- Why collaboration trumps competition in content creation and business
And much more!
Sick of wasting time editing your own videos? Video Husky provides you access to a dedicated team of talented editors who can help.
If you’re not happy, we have a 30-day, action-based money-back guarantee. Click the button below to schedule a call to get started today!
- Nick Robinson on Youtube
- Algarve Addicts on Instagram
- Nick Robinson on Instagram
- Algarve Addicts website
- The Videocraft Show Tim Schmyoer Episode
- The Videocraft Show Amelia and JP Episode
Where to Listen to The Videocraft Show
you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.
Keep Up To Date With The Creator Economy
Wanna know what’s working in the creator economy? Then sign up to the IdeaEconomy.net newsletter. Curated weekly by friend of the show John Bardos, learn how to grow an audience and build a business as a creator.
We subscribe to the newsletter because John helps us find ideas and topics to discuss with guests on the podcast! Be sure to check it out.
- Producer/Editor: Gio Fernandez
- Graphics: Paolo Lopez