“What am I competing against (for a brand deal)? You know a lot of times yes, influencers are competing with influencers. But the biggest competition is actually the platform itself.”Martin Wong
Martin Wong is a creator who’s leveraged his influence as an award-winning photographer into a significant following on social media. Martin Specializes in shooting a variety of subjects, but what’s really put him on the map is his work with cosplay models and gamers. Based in Los Angeles, Martin is also deeply embedded in the heart of influencer and creator culture in the US.
In this episode, Martin speaks with host Jon Santiago about:
- How and why he got started in photography.
- His tips and advice for developing a career as a content creator or influencer.
- The distinction between influencers and content creators.
- How to stay grounded and level-headed when you have thousands of followers on social media.
- Building an online community.
And much more…
We know how time-consuming and tedious it is to edit videos. That's why Video Husky provides unlimited editing requests and revisions at a flat monthly rate. Just send us your footage plus instructions of what you want and you'll get the first draft of your video in 1-2 business days.Learn more
Relevant Links and Content
- Martin’s Website
- Martin’s Instagram (@martinwongphoto)
- Martin’s Twitter (@MartinWongPhoto)
- Martin’s TikTok (@MartinWongPhoto)
- Martin’s Discord Channel
- Can YOU be a FULL TIME Content Creator?
Stay Up-to-date with The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.