Setting Boundaries as a Creator With Lizzie Peirce [The Videocraft Show Episode #49]
Travel, lifestyle, filmmaking, and so much more. That in a nutshell summarizes the content of Toronto-based creator, Lizzie Peirce.
Across YouTube, Instagram, and a variety of other platforms, Lizzie has amassed an audience of more than 300,000 followers. Through her content, she aims to inspire hopeful creators to take the leap into the world of creativity while providing them actionable advice for how to do so.
As a creator, Lizzie has been able to partner with well-known brands, including Adobe, Storyblocks, and Intel. She’s also leveraged her work to co-create Know Hau Media, a production business with her husband and fellow YouTuber, Chris Hau.
In this episode of The Videocraft Show Presented By Video Husky, we travel across the map with Lizzie and discuss:
- The surprising similarities between running a business as a creator and the preparation that goes into planning a wedding.
- Co-owning a media company with your significant other.
- What keeps her motivated when challenges arise for her as a creator.
- Dealing with uncertainty and anxiety.
- Her advice for people who want to start a YouTube channel.
And a variety of other subjects…
Sick of wasting time editing your own videos? Video Husky provides you access to a dedicated team of talented editors who can help.
If you’re not happy, we have a 30-day, action-based money-back guarantee. Click the button below to schedule a call to get started today!
- Lizzie Peirce on YouTube
- Lizzie Peirce on Instagram
- Lizzie Peirce’s website
- Lizzie Peirce on Twitter
- Chris Hau on YouTube
Where to Listen to The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.