How do you become the kind of creator that brands trust with a steady paycheck? With more than 10 years of experience in both public relations and influencer marketing, this week’s guest on The Videocraft Show Presented By Video Husky can offer some guidance.
Kristyn Snell is the founder of MODERNSPEAK, a global creator management agency based in Alberta, Canada. They represent and manage brand deals for more than a dozen creators specializing in lifestyle and travel content (including Lizzie Peirce, who appeared on episode 49 of the show).
Before MODERNSPEAK, Kristyn served as an account manager for a boutique PR firm representing clients in the hospitality industry. She later went on to cut her teeth as a media specialist for tourism boards like Tourism Calgary and Travel Alberta.
In this episode, Jon Santiago connects with Kristyn to discuss:
- The inner-workings of how MODERNSPEAK empowers creators to earn a living from their content.
- How creators should approach negotiations in terms of pay and in-kind agreements with companies.
- Her recommendations for creators hoping to earn repeat business from brands.
And much more…
Sick of wasting time editing your own videos? Video Husky provides you access to a dedicated team of talented editors who can help.
If you’re not happy, we have a 30-day, action-based money-back guarantee. Click the button below to schedule a call to get started today!
- MODERNSPEAK’S Website
- Setting Boundaries as a creator with Lizzie Peirce (Episode 49 of The Videocraft Show)
- MODERNSPEAK on Instagram
- Email Kristyn!
Where to Listen to The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.
- Producer/Editor: Gio Fernandez
- Graphics: Paolo Lopez