“Think about where you want to be 10 years into being a creator and that will be your measuring stick.”Desiree Martinez
Desiree Martinez is the founder of All in One Social Media, an online marketing agency that helps companies leverage social media. She’s also the host of the popular Women of YouTube Podcast, a show that spotlights the unique experiences and challenges faced by female video creators.
In this episode of The Videocraft Show, she chats with Jon Santiago about the cross-section between business and content. Among the topics they discuss include:
- Why the 2008 financial collapse turned out to be a blessing in disguise for her career as a marketer and content creator.
- Building a business around the mission of employing military spouses.
- How she generates leads for his agency by creating problem-solving YouTube content.
- Why it’s important for YouTbe creators to build other sources of income outside of Google Adsense.
- How she juggles her many projects as the wife of a military veteran, mother, and content marketer.
And much more…
We know how time-consuming and tedious it is to edit videos. That's why Video Husky provides unlimited editing requests and revisions at a flat monthly rate. Just send us your footage plus instructions of what you want and you'll get the first draft of your video in 1-2 business days.Learn more
- All in One Social Media
- Desiree’s Website
- Women of YouTube Podcast
- Desiree’s YouTube Channel
- Desiree’s Instagram
- Screenshot of Jon’s email to Desiree
- “Vlog Like a Boss: How to Kill It Online with Video Blogging” by Amy Landino
Stay Up-to-Date with The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.
- Edited by Rex Estanislao
- Additional production assistance by Nikki Vicente