“I’ve seen things on other platforms too where something I said got really misunderstood and people just start coming for you. And you feel like, “is this everybody? Does everybody think I shouldn’t be doing this for a living?” And you have to remember this is one group of people that are in a really bad headspace for some reason. Focus on the people you’re helping and just keep helping them.”Cassandra Thompson
Cassandra Thompson is a career consultant, speaker, and creator. With a little more than 70,000 subscribers on YouTube, her videos have been viewed around 6 million times (and still growing). Whether you’re someone seeking a job in the traditional workforce or trying to build your own business, Cassandra’s content is for you.
Cassandra’s mission is simple: take the overwhelm out of finding a career by building confidence through training and tutorials. She doesn’t offer fluffy platitudes like “find your passion” or “live your best life” to those who find her work. Instead, she provides practical, tangible, and actionable advice that empowers her audience to level up in the modern workforce.
In this episode of The Videocraft Show Presented By Video Husky, Jon Santiago talks with Cassandra about her path as a creator. They discuss:
- Cassandra’s career beginnings in the television industry and how that impacted her as a creator.
- Why she decided to focus on career advice as her niche.
- The significance of the mantra “done is better than perfect” as a content creator.
- How she researches what her audience wants.
- Making sense of negativity and hate from trolls and how to cope.
And much more…
Sick of wasting time editing your own videos? Video Husky provides you access to a dedicated team of talented editors who can help. If you're not happy, we have a 30-day, action-based money-back guarantee. Click the button to take a short quiz and find out if Video Husky is right for you.Take the Quiz
- Cassandra’s YouTube channel
- Cassandra’s website
- Cassandra’s Instagram
- Cassandra’s beauty and lifestyle YouTube channel
- Double Dare with Mark Summers
- On Air With Ryan Seacrest
- Video Influencers
- Benji Travis
- Sean Cannell
- Sunny Lenarduzzi
Where to Listen to The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.