“One thing that keeps me going is a lot of the comments and interactions that I get on social media, and through YouTube, where people are telling me like, ‘Oh, I love your channel, I’ve been making a few recipes a week, these are our new favorite things that we’re cooking, we’re eating in more, we’re not taking out so much.’ And that makes me think that I’m leaving, like a positive impact in this world.”Angelo Todaro
By day, Angelo Todaro is a New Jersey-based health coach. From NFL players to suburban moms, he’s trained a wide variety of clientele in his decade as an elite trainer and consultant.
But on the side, Angelo is a burgeoning chef with a YouTube channel that has grown to over 30,000 subscribers. Since 2017, Angelo has been entertaining and educating the masses with his in-depth cooking tutorials of healthy and delicious dishes.
In this conversation on The Videocraft Show Presented by Video Husky, Jon Santiago goes into the weeds with Chef Ange about building a flourishing cooking channel on YouTube. They discuss:
- The lessons he’s learned from professional athletes in the NFL, MLB, and UFC that he applies to his journey as a content creator.
- The technical nitty-gritty of creating content for his YouTube channel, including his advice for shooting videos with a multi-cam setup
- The importance of finding mentors along the way as a creator (plus how to connect with them).
- Optimizing his YouTube thumbnails and titles.
And so much more!
Sick of wasting time editing your own videos? Video Husky provides you access to a dedicated team of talented editors who can help.
If you’re not happy, we have a 30-day, action-based money-back guarantee. Click the button below to schedule a call to get started today!
- Chef Ange on YouTube
- Chef Ange on Instagram
- Oven Roasted Crispy Chicken Thighs (Chef Ange’s first Youtube video)
- Mr. Make It Happen on YouTube
- How to Photograph Food: Compose, Shoot, and Edit Appetizing Images by Beata Lubas (Not sponsored)
Where to Listen to The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.