“I value the community that I have online…so very much that if I go more than a few days without streaming, like I miss them. I miss my friends! It really is a wonderful way to connect. And especially right now, in a time when so many of us feel isolated and not connected, it’s been a brilliant and incredibly therapeutic thing for me, and I hope for people who are able to watch that type of content as well.”Trisha Hershberger
Trisha Hershberger is a creator, host, and producer, known for her content in entertainment, gaming, and technology.
She rose to prominence on the internet as one of the hosts of SourceFed, a platform founded by Philip DeFranco in 2012 as part of YouTube’s $100 million dollar original channel initiative. While at SourceFed, she was also a host for SourceFedNerd and earned two Streamy awards before leaving the channel in 2015.
In this episode of The Videocraft Show Presented by Video Husky, Trisha talks with host Jon Santiago about her early days as a creator plus:
- How her background in theater translates into her work as a live-streamer.
- What she learned from the years she spent working with Philip DeFranco.
- Advice she’d give to any creator who wants to work with brands.
- Developing her skills as an entrepreneur.
- Her insights on why she prefers live-streaming on Twitch moreso than YouTube.
- Her perspective on finding work/life balance as a creator.
And much more…
Sick of wasting time editing your own videos? Video Husky provides you access to a dedicated team of talented editors who can help. If you're not happy, we have a 30-day, action-based money-back guarantee. Click the button to take a short quiz and find out if Video Husky is right for you.Take the Quiz
- Trisha’s Twitch Channel
- Trisha’s YouTube Channel
- Trisha’s Website
- Trisha’s Instagram
- The Naked Truth Podcast (Apple Podcasts Link)
- Philip DeFranco
Where to Listen to The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.