“I really try to make my videos helpful. So if you’re going to go (travel) in winter, summer, pandemic, non-pandemic, you can learn from those videos.”Mark Wolters
Travel tips minus the fluff.
That’s what you can expect when you tune into Wolters World on YouTube. Every week, Mark Wolters and his family create videos about the best and worst parts of traveling so that fellow travelers can get the most out of their trips.
Wolters World, which started in 2009, is one of the longest running travel channels on YouTube. In a little more than a decade, Mark and his family have produced close to 2,000 videos and counting.
Jon Santiago welcomes Mark as a guest on this week’s episode of The Videocraft Show Presented by Video Husky. They chat about a variety of topics including:
- Why Mark decided to begin a YouTube channel.
- Starting another YouTube channel in a completely different niche.
- Why he’s happy with keeping his YouTube channels as a profitable hobby and not a full-time gig.
- How his passion for travel started.
- How he deals with negativity on YouTube.
- The impact of traveling on his kids.
And much more.
We know how time-consuming and tedious it is to edit videos. That's why Video Husky provides unlimited editing requests and revisions at a flat monthly rate. Just send us your footage plus instructions of what you want and you'll get the first draft of your video in 1-2 business days.Learn more
- Wolters World Website
- Wolters World on YouTube
- Wolters World on Instagram
- Wolters Twitter
- Professor Wolters Youtube channel
- Simply Jocelyn YouTube channel
- Professor Christmas YouTube channel
- Visit Xi’an – Top 10 Sites in Xi’an, China – Terracotta Warriors
- Learn German: Accusative Prepositions – Wolters World’s First Video
- MrBeast YouTube channel
- Johnny Harris YouTube channel
- Iz Harris YouTube channel
Stay Up-to-Date with The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.