I have nothing to hide pretty much. A lot of people (hesitate to share and are) like, ‘Oh this is my secret recipe of success of how I make my stuff.’ I feel people will buy more from you because they know exactly how you make it and how you do it. A lot of people, even if they know how you do (what you do), they’re not going to make it themselves. It’s too much work.Marielle Chartier-Hénault
If you’re struggling to figure out the identity of your YouTube channel, then this episode of The Videocraft Show is for you. Jon connects with Marielle Chartier-Hénault, an entrepreneur who’s leveraged content for her business. By combining her interests in swimming, fitness, and Disney princesses, Marielle founded the Aquamermaid School, a one-of-a-kind business centered around the unique niche of mermaiding.
In this episode, Marielle and Jon discuss…
- How creating content for YouTube has helped her build awareness for her business.
- Why collaboration has been a key to growing both her channel and company.
- How long it took her to reach her first 1,000 subscribers.
- How she uses SEO to determine which videos she should make.
- Her open and transparent attitude when it comes to business.
And much more…
Sick of wasting time editing your own videos? Video Husky provides you access to a dedicated team of talented editors who can help. If you're not happy, we have a 30-day, action-based money-back guarantee. Click the button to take a short quiz and find out if Video Husky is right for you.Take the Quiz
- Marielle’s YouTube Channel
- Learn How We Made Penelope Cruz Silicone Mermaid Tail
- What is mermaiding?
- Ahrefs – SEO Tools & Resources
Stay Up-to-Date with The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.