“I feel like the number one goal for YouTube right now is getting more people engaged with the long-form content that we’re creating.”Ethan Klem
When the world came to a grinding halt in the Spring of 2020, the Klem Family found themselves in the same position as all of us. Stuck at home and with plenty of time on their hands.
Like many families, they used those months in quarantine to get closer as a unit. But instead of baking sourdough bread or putting puzzles together, they took an unconventional route to family bonding.
They started creating content.
And thanks to the action-packed, short-form videos that chronicle the competitive games they play against each other, this family of six has since become an internet sensation.
A little more than a year later, their TikTok account has grown over 1 million followers and generated more than 71.9 million likes. Meanwhile, their YouTube channel has amassed more than 2 million subscribers and close to 3 billion views.
This week on The Videocraft Show Presented By Video Husky, we speak to two members of the family, father and eldest son Brian and Ethan Klem. In this episode, we talk about:
- What it’s been like to experience such massive growth in such a short amount of time.
- How long it takes them to edit their long-form and short-form videos.
- The value of working with a talent manager (and how they found theirs).
- What’s it like to be part of a competitive and athletic family.
- Videos they want to create aside from challenge videos
And much more…
Sick of wasting time editing your own videos? Video Husky provides you access to a dedicated team of talented editors who can help.
If you’re not happy, we have a 30-day, action-based money-back guarantee. Click the button below to schedule a call to get started today!
- The Klem Family on YouTube
- The Klem Family on TikTok
- The Klem Family on Instagram
- The Klem Family on Facebook
- The Onyx Family on YouTube
Where to Listen to The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.