“We want to help people, on all levels, understand how to get their message out, build a personal brand online using these free platforms. How do you make that into a legitimate business? We want to help creators figure all those pieces out.”Heather Torres
With close to 2 million subscribers across two YouTube channels, Think Media is one of the internet’s top authorities on the art and business of video creation.
And in this week’s episode of The Videocraft Show Presented By Video Husky, we have the pleasure of speaking to one of the chief masterminds behind their entire operation.
Heather Torres is chief operating officer of Think Media. She’s involved in business development as well as content creation for the company’s YouTube channel and podcast.
By delivering high-value insights through their content, courses, community, and coaching services, Heather and her team have built Think Media into a 7-figure media company (that’s still growing!).
In this episode, Jon Santiago speaks to Heather about her early beginnings with the company, including how she met Think Media founder Sean Cannell. They also talk about:
- How she manages to juggle her responsibilities as a mom, wife, creator, and entrepreneur.
- The systems and workflows that Think Media has in place to create content and grow their business.
- Deciding what to share and what not to share online.
- How to determine who to follow and whose advice you should listen to.
- Advice she has for creators who feel like they’ve reached a plateau in the growth of their channels.
And much more…
Sick of wasting time editing your own videos? Video Husky provides you access to a dedicated team of talented editors who can help.
If you’re not happy, we have a 30-day, action-based money-back guarantee. Click the button below to schedule a call to get started today!
- Think Media’s Website
- Think Media on YouTube
- Think Media Podcast
- Heather on Instagram
- Heather’s YouTube Channel
- How I went From 0 to 100,000 Subscribers (with Justin Khoe)
Where to Listen to The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.