It’s just been slow grinding it out. There’s never been a huge inflection point.Doug Cunnington
In this week’s podcast, Jon connects with Doug Cunnington, founder of Niche Site Project, a go-to-resource for anyone who wants to learn about affiliate marketing. Aside from being an internet marketer, Doug is also a content creator. Along with his website and podcast, Doug’s built an audience on YouTube by teaching affiliate marketing.
In this episode, Doug and Jon discuss a host of topics including:
- How he creates YouTube videos by repurposing content he’s made for other platforms.
- How live streaming differs from creating edited videos.
- Why it’s important to him to drive his YouTube viewers to his email list.
- The value of posting YouTube videos daily.
- How he prepares for interviews and the method he uses in asking the right questions.
And much more…
Sick of wasting time editing your own videos? Video Husky provides you access to a dedicated team of talented editors who can help.
If you’re not happy, we have a 30-day, action-based money-back guarantee. Click the button below to schedule a call to get started today!
- Doug’s YouTube Channel
- The Doug Show
- Niche Site Project
- I Published 60 YouTube Videos in 30 Days. Here’s What Happened.
- Cal Fussman
Stay Up-to-Date with The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.
- Edited by Rex Estanislao
- Additional production assistance by Nikki Vicente