It’s just been slow grinding it out. There’s never been a huge inflection point.Doug Cunnington
In this week’s podcast, Jon connects with Doug Cunnington, founder of Niche Site Project, a go-to-resource for anyone who wants to learn about affiliate marketing. Aside from being an internet marketer, Doug is also a content creator. Along with his website and podcast, Doug’s built an audience on YouTube by teaching affiliate marketing.
In this episode, Doug and Jon discuss a host of topics including:
- How he creates YouTube videos by repurposing content he’s made for other platforms.
- How live streaming differs from creating edited videos.
- Why it’s important to him to drive his YouTube viewers to his email list.
- The value of posting YouTube videos daily.
- How he prepares for interviews and the method he uses in asking the right questions.
And much more…
We know how time-consuming and tedious it is to edit videos. That's why Video Husky provides unlimited editing requests and revisions at a flat monthly rate. Just send us your footage plus instructions of what you want and you'll get the first draft of your video in 1-2 business days.Learn more
- Doug’s YouTube Channel
- The Doug Show
- Niche Site Project
- I Published 60 YouTube Videos in 30 Days. Here’s What Happened.
- Cal Fussman
Stay Up-to-Date with The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.
- Edited by Rex Estanislao
- Additional production assistance by Nikki Vicente