Stop selling and start educating. That is the approach to video taken by this week’s guest on The Videocraft Show Presented By Video Husky.
Caton Del Rosario is the co-founder and director of marketing at American Mortgage Network, a 100% employee-owned lending company. They offer a full suite of mortgage products for clients, including conventional, adjustable, government and jumbo loans.
Purchasing a home, especially for most first-time buyers, can be scary and overwhelming. That’s why Caton has made it his mission to simplify the process in terms that people can understand.
And these days, he’s doing that primarily through video. He started with long-form content on YouTube a few years ago. But it’s his short, digestible videos on TikTok, Instagram Reels, and YouTube Shorts that are helping him reach brand new audiences.
In this episode, Jon Santiago chats with Caton about his strategy with video as well as as:
- The surprising origins of his own creativity.
- The simple, yet effective practice that prevents Caton from never running out of ideas for new content.
- The percentage of revenue he’s generating for his mortgage company through his videos.
- How to prevent creative burnout.
And so much more..
Sick of wasting time editing your own videos? Video Husky provides you access to a dedicated team of talented editors who can help.
If you’re not happy, we have a 30-day, action-based money-back guarantee. Find out if you qualify for a special discount.
- Caton on YouTube
- Caton on TikTok
- Caton on Instagram
- Caton on Facebook
- Caton’s Interview with SD Voyager
- American Mortgage Network website
- Wong Fu Productions YouTube Channel
Where to Listen to The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.
- Producer/Editor: Gio Fernandez
- Graphics: Paolo Lopez