Giving you back your time while taking the frustration out of automation. That is the mission behind Automate Your Life, a YouTube channel that on the surface teaches viewers how to leverage the latest innovations in smart home technology. This week on The Videocraft Show Presented By Video Husky, we have the pleasure of welcoming Brian Read, the founder of Automate Your Life, onto the podcast!
Brian started the channel with a simple video tutorial for his family’s Google Home in 2017. Since then, Automate Your Life has grown to reach a subscriber-base of more than 100,000 people. It’s even spawned a second channel that provides 5-minute tutorials on setting up smart home devices.
In this episode, Jon Santiago chats with Brian about the inner-workings of his career as a creator, including:
- Why leaving his day job to become a creator full-time was a calculated risk.
- The factors creators should evaluate before taking on brand deals.
- The importance of having a deeper purpose behind your career as a content creator.
- Finding a niche and finding your “why”.
And much more…
Sick of wasting time editing your own videos? Video Husky provides you access to a dedicated team of talented editors who can help.
If you’re not happy, we have a 30-day, action-based money-back guarantee. Find out if you qualify for a special discount.
- Brian Read on YouTube (Automate Your Life)
- Brian Read on YouTube (Smart Home Setup In 5 Minutes)
- Automate Your Life website
- Brian Read on Twitter
- Brian Read on Linkedin
- How to Setup The Google Home Mini
- Craig’s Tech Talk Podcast
- Geocities Wikipedia page
- Angelfire Wikipedia page
- Chris Jericho’s WWE Debut
Where to Listen to The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.