There are many ways to make a living as a YouTuber. One way is through brand deals and sponsorships.
But what should you charge? Who should you contact? And what differentiates a good brand deal from a bad one?
These are questions we answer with this week’s guest on The Videocraft Show Presented By Video Husky. Apple Crider is the co-founder of Creators Agency, a talent management company that at the moment focuses primarily on helping creators land lucrative brand deals.
Creators Agency represents some of the biggest creators in the personal finance space including Graham Stephan, Meet Kevin, and Erica Kuhlberg (who happens to also be one of the agency’s co-founders). They’ve helped these creators and others negotiate and sign sponsorships with companies such as FTX, Notion, and Adobe.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to source opportunities for brand sponsorships.
- The art and science behind pricing your content for sponsors.
- How to craft a value proposition in your pitch to brands.
And so much more…
Sick of wasting time editing your own videos? Video Husky provides you access to a dedicated team of talented editors who can help.
If you’re not happy, we have a 30-day, action-based money-back guarantee. Click the button below to schedule a call to get started today!
- Creators Agency
- Creators Agency on Instagram
- Apple Crider on TikTok
- Apple Crider on YouTube
- Apple Crider on Instagram
- Adam Grant – Give and Take
- How to Create Your Own Real-World MBA II – Tim Ferriss
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
Where to Listen to The Videocraft Show
If you enjoy the show, subscribe to our email list. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date with The Videocraft Show and all the content we’re creating.
- Producer/Editor: Gio Fernandez
- Graphics: Paolo Lopez